Heidi Meyer, Professional organiser and CEO of Cloud 9 organised is presenting a number of organising workshops to suit your need. A minimum of 7 attendees is required to present any of the coursed.
Cloud 9 organised Workshops:
My Life organised Workshop
This life changing, hands-on Workshop is taught by Heidi Meyer, professional organiser to a small group of 15 delegates. You are encouraged to participate in this interactive workshop by bringing your challenges to the table. She will show you how clutter keeps you stuck, give you practical tips to clear clutter, motivate you to change and to take charge. Let go of what is not working, resulting in a simplified life with less stress, giving you time for the things that really matter!
Cost to be advised once the Venue is booked. Including refreshments on arrival, tea, lunch and afternoon refreshment.
TARGET GROUP: Anyone, young or old wanting their life back on track!
- Practical solutions to everyday challenges
- Develop skills for better organisation
- Accomplish more in less time
- Become more efficient
- Have more time for your personal life
- Identify what kinds of clutter you are dealing with
- Determine what is holding you back
- Decluttering what does it really mean?
- Organising versus decluttering
- Where to start?
- The basics of organising and decluttering
- Tackle room by room
- Where and how to keep your stuff?
- Storage hints and tips
- Strategies to sort your paper piles once and for all
- Compile your life file
- Get on top of your Email
- Time management
- How to declutter your schedule
- Setting and achieving goals
- Benefits for being organised
Become a Professional Organiser Workshop
Tired of the corporate world? Are you naturally organised, want to be your own boss and work on your own terms? Turn your passion into your business.
This hands-on Workshop is taught by Heidi Meyer, professional organiser to a small group of 15 delegates. You are encouraged to participate in this workshop by bringing your questions on how to create a Professional Organising business to the table.
Cost: R3000 per person Including refreshments on arrival, tea, lunch and afternoon refreshment.
Anyone, young or old wanting to be their own boss, looking at options for a home-based Professional Organising business.
This workshop takes you through aspects of setting up and confidently running a successful professional organising business.
- What does it take to be a Professional Organiser?
- Setting up your business
- Running your business
- Finding Clients
- Working with Clients
- Tips and tricks for the professional organiser
- Grow your business
- Useful forms
Should you be interested in any of the workshops or would like to book a presentation or talk for your event, please pop me an email firstname.lastname@example.org